18 July 2015

LEGO workshop (6): robot


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series:  |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7| |part 8|
Workshop: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

-----

This is an April 2013 creation.

I guess if the one in workshop 2 is a 'female' robot, then this is a 'male' robot.

I was thinking about the 'bad' robot in Robocop when I made this. ^_^






































On the next weekend after I built this robot, I decided that it's not buff enough, so I gave it an upgrade.























Teaser for next in the series: step by step workshop for building an air plane


No comments: