24 October 2015

Backlogs #7


This one is dated 20th of June 2014, titled "praise me".

It's a sad fact of my work life that pretty much every morning in a working day, we become meeting engineers.

Real work doesn't get done until the afternoon, unless, of course, some full time meeting people call for more meetings.

Them full time meeting people really need to know that us engineers are practical and hands on, and that work doesn't get done just by talking about it. Come to the lab or the floor for first hand information and see things get done, pfft!

Anyway I better stop here before this becomes a full blown rant.

I don't know what my praise is worth, but apparently it meant something to someone.


Erm, yea... I have colleagues who are like little kids.



In this series:  |1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6|

No comments: