02 May 2016

Random behaviour for May 2016


Succeeded with flying colours in my April's impromptu resolution. The resolution is to have more Chinese entries than other languages for the month, and I wrote all April's entries in Mandarin, hehe. Yes, because I can. feel good +1

Continued my body tuning daily exercises, stopped the abdominal muscles related exercises during the few days when I had backache.

Wanted to keep my facial hair as May's impromptu resolution, as a symbolic defiance to the tremor currently happening in the the company. But the the thought of the group photo during the karaoke session today changed my mind. As it's most likely the last big group photo with the person leaving the company, so in the end I decided to be clean-shaved for the occasion.

However, my impromptu resolution only starts after I post the entry, so I will stick to that and let my facial hair grow from today onwards.

So, for May 2016, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to keep my facial hair for the whole month. 

Because I can.


No comments: