06 August 2016

Random behaviour for August 2016


Not sure if I have succeeded or failed in my July's impromptu resolution, as I mentioned in a previous entry, the first two weekends everything went as planned but the remaining two weekends my parents were back and the kids just glued to their grandpa.

Oh well.

This month's resolution was inspired by an amusing experience a few days ago, it's also putting in action the general resolution I set myself since the beginning of the year.

I sure have friends who can stir up a storm from just about anything, and it's pretty amusing how people (mis)interpret what I wrote and then went off on their own tangent which led to something entirely different from what I meant. I have no idea how they can totally missed the key operative words in a very short statement...

Interesting thought process that I think may have something to do with guilty conscience.

Anyway, for August 2016, my impromptu resolution, something that I have started two days ago, is: to not respond to or clarify any rumour and slander targeted at me, and any misinterpretation or twisting of my word and intent.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: