29 September 2015

An aeroplane a day, part nine


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

In this series: |part 1| |part 2| |part 3| |part 4| |part 5| |part 6| |part 7| |part 8|
Workshop: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6|

-----

This is the creation to fulfill my September resolution.

I don't want to insult the cool and sleek Macross as well as ruin my own childhood memory so I will just say that this creation is based loosely on Macross. =P

If you don't know Macross, then Google it! it's a fighter jet that can transform into a half-jet-half-robot, and also a full robot, or mecha if you are a geek like me.

Anyway, took me a few days, but here it is.

Fighter jet mode:




The half-jet-half-robot mode:





And the full robot mode:



Not easy to build something that transform with the LEGO parts I have, I wanted to do some cooler transform mechanism but I don't have the parts that can do it.

Either that or I just lack the crazy l33t skill.

I am sticking to lacking of parts and LEGO limitation. =P


No comments: