26 March 2016

An aeroplane a day, part ten


Copyright:

LEGO is trademark or registered trademark of The LEGO Group in Denmark and/or other countries.

All original work on this site is copyright C.K. Goh and may not be copied or reprinted without my express written approval.

-----

Workshop: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6|

-----

Been a while since I created something with LEGO, realised that so I set my monthly resolution to do just that. Gave myself a push so to speak.

Well, made two things: a commercial aeroplane and a robot, and here they are.








It's after I made these that I realised two things.

Seems like I tend to make aeroplane and robot, and that I think my creativity is running out, because the robot looks very similar, like a combination of what I have made previously.


No comments: